Terms and conditions: Emma Fretwell Animals & Chiropractic Services Ltd
Small animal – all locations
- Health and safety is of the upmost importance to all involved with Emma Fretwell Ltd. During your initial assessment or meeting you will be made of aware of safety requirements. Please follow these requirements, they are in place for the safety of everyone involved and it is your responsibility to adhere to them.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure the maintenance and safety of equipment at all locations dogs attending clinic do so at their owner’s risk.
- Veterinary consent must be obtained prior to commencing any assessment or treatment; this is in accordance with the Veterinary Surgeons Act.
- All sessions are payable at the time by card, cash or cheque. Bank transfer is available upon request and payment is required within 48 hours. There is also a method to prepay for the session via the online calendar.
- Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice and failure to turn up for an appointment will be charged in full. This includes new assessments and follow-ups with any team member associated with Emma Fretwell Ltd.
- If your animal is unwell, please let us know at least 24 hours prior to your session and we can make an appropriate plan. It may not be appropriate for your animal to have a treatment session.
- If any aspect relating to the health or medical management of your animal has changed it is your responsibility to let the clinician know before the session gets underway.
- All dogs must be on the lead at all times and under control at all locations and clinics.
- If your dog is reactive with other dogs or people, please let us know at time of booking and we will do all we can to make the experience as calm as possible for your dog.
- If you think your dog is likely to be reactive during the session, please bring a muzzle with you. If you do not have a muzzle and the clinician feels that the dog requires a muzzle we reserve the right to use one of our own muzzles during the assessment.
- Emma Fretwell Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or personal property whilst attending appointments.